Tuesday 23 June 2015

Time to thank my Dad with a hug



My dad is my role model, he loves me and he has always supported me and he has never let me down. He has taught me how to survive in the difficult situations with hope. My optimistic attitude is his blessing. He has supported me a lot.
He always said that ''Don’t expect anything from others be self reliant.'' I just want to be like him, he is my ideal in every term. His belief in me is the greatest gift from my dad and I will always take care of this special gift. He has taught me about unconditional love and the importance of giving back. He has taught me that I should never lie, always to be honest. My dad is very punctual. He wakes up early in the morning and does all his morning chores. When he has to reach a particular place, he reaches the venue at least 10 minutes early. On the opposite side, I am very lazy and not at all punctual like him. But, I would like to be punctual like him. My dad's punctuality is the quality which I admire the most. Also, he has taught me so many good qualities. Though my dad has so many problems in life, he always adopts the 'take it easy' policy. He is a very jovial person, who always makes others happy. I want to be like him. Once I was carrying chits for cheating in the exam. My father caught me red handed, snatched the chits from me and calmly advised me that I should not use unfair means. Even if you fail, overcome your failure and fear with strong determination. Identify your shortcomings and take sincere steps with deep faith in your self. Success will be bound to come your way. Those words have been of immense importance in my life. And today with his teachings and my hard work I have made my own place in life. My Dad is the hero in my life he is like a superhero. He is a very cool person because he is always very strong mentally, same thing he has taught me. I should be very strong in life because life means ups and downs.I should always take its challenges and should give my best, try to face every problem and not to run away, he is always besides me whenever I loose hope. He has encouraged me to do things in a better way next time, more courageously, never losing hope in my life. He pushes me forward for accepting such challenges. I will always keep on trying & trying till I succeed in my life always moving towards my goal. My dad is a precious gift of god to me. I still hug my father and thank him for all his help and love.

I am participating in the '#HugYourDad' activity for Vicks in association with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment